Kulture of Beauty
27 In Stock
*Please note: Magnetic Liner is sold separately (You will need this product to apply the magnetic lashes)
Effect: Wispy, fluttery, natural, full-body, subtle yet sexy flirty look!
Shape: Flare (Cat Eye)
Details: 6 magnets per lash 2mm magnets
Band Width: 2.8cm
Material: High quality 100% real premium luxury mink
Uses: Up to 30-40 times +
*Able to trim to desired length
*Includes a special magnetic case to store lashes safely
*Windproof stay on capability
*Lightweight comfortable feel
How to Apply Your Magnetic Lashes
- Take magnetic lash and measure to your eye shape to ensure the band with fits your eye width before applying magnetic liner.
- If trimming your lash is necessary depending on the width of your eye, please ensure the end of the lash band is a magnet to hold the corners of the lash when you apply the lash on the liner.
APPLY MAGNETIC LINER
*IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: The magnetic liner is necessary to purchase when applying magnetic lashes so the lashes will adhere and attach to the liner for easy application.
- Please swatch the liner to ensure you are not allergic before applying just like you would with any other make up product.
- Always shake the bottle of liner well for a few seconds before each use. Please ensure you seal the bottle of liner after each use to prevent the product from drying out. Liner should last up to 6 months if this direction is maintained.
- Apply eyeliner as close to the roots of your lashes as possible for closest application to the natural lash line.
- Create a line as thick as the size of the magnets on the lashes and make sure that there is enough liner on the brush when applying.
- Apply liner from your inner to outer corner so that the magnets at the ends of the lash band can hold on properly, starting at where your natural lashes start to where they end.
- Create the desired liner look to your liking. A wing is optional.
- Wait 15-50 seconds depending on how much liner you applied.
- The liner should be at least 80% dry before magnetizing lashes.
KB’s Tip: You can curl your natural lashes with an eye lash curler to blend properly blend before lash application (especially if your lashes are straight). It is optional to apply mascara to your natural lashes before applying the magnetic lashes. Please avoid applying mascara to the Kulture of Beauty lashes to keep them in great condition and not compromise the look.
For easy liner application: apply liner with slow strokes parallel to the natural lash line until you've created your desired liner look. You can apply the magnetic liner on top of any make up and add a hint of your favorite colored liner on top after you've applied the lashes to amp up your look!
APPLY MAGNETIC LASHES
- Remove lashes from case and gently bend the eyelash band to make it softer and contoured to your eye shape better.
- Use finger tips/lash applicator to grab magnetic eyelash towards the middle of the band.
- Look straight into a mirror or hold a mirror at chin level and look down as you slowly make contact between eyeliner and magnetic strip, making sure to align the middle of the band with the middle of your eye.
- Apply lash from the outer corner first, then gently press the lash onto the inner corner. Get the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. You can pinch the natural and fake lashes together to ensure this happens.
- Note: If you have long lashes, make sure to get behind your natural lashes so they don’t interfere with the eyeliner to magnet contact. Once lashes make contact with liner, grab lashes near the root and press into place to make sure it sets in place.
KB’s Tip: To ensure lashes sit comfortably without irritating your eye, place lashes at least 1 cm away from the inner corner of the eye.